One of the main strategic lines of Asociación Parkinson Madrid is to proactively take part in national and international studies and investigations. That is one of the most important axes of our activity.
- 46 collaboration in projects with other entities
- 9 European projects
- 3 own research projects
We have partnership agreements and we collaborate in an active way with national and International organizations, universities and hospitals.
What is our role in Research Projects?
End user: We involve in our association:
- Affected by Parkinson’s disease
- Socio health professionals
What is our expertise?
- Co-creation: end user requirements for technical developments (devices, patients monitor)
- Methodological design for validation of prototypes.
- EHR definition
- Health and Public services for elderly
- Social inclusion and political participation for senior
- Integrated care models
- Patient’s engagement
What topics APM can work?
- Active and Healthy aging
- Neurodegerative diseases
- Big data for health
What are our resources?
- More than 55 sociohealth professionals
- More than 2000 members (1.800 patients affected by PD)
- 2 rehabilitation centers(More than 1000m2)
Experience in European and International projects: Predispark, ICT4Life, Parkinson Treatment, Ageing Well, Livewell, Info Park
Project supported by Fundación Montemadrid and Bankia’s Acción Social call.